Thrilling software and top-of-the-line consulting services – the CRM Congress 2017 will give you a comprehensive overview of the topics customer relationship and business process management. Visit the CRM Congress in Giessen, Germany on 19 and 20 October 2017 to…
- … experience new features and highlights from CURSOR and partners live.
- … learn how best practices enable you to master challenges and to seize opportunities.
- … tell us your ideas and wishes and help us to continuously improve your CRM.
Thursday, 19 October 2017
|09:00 a.m.||Coming together at the CRM marketplace and introduction of the exhibitors|
|10:00 a.m.||Successful CRM: Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.|
|11:00 a.m.||Software that will thrill you - The highlights 2017 + 2018|
|12:00 a.m.||Culinary delights and networking at the CRM marketplace|
|01:15 p.m.||How groups of companies benefit from CURSOR-CRM|
|01:50 p.m.||Apocalypse DSGVO 2018 - How you ensure data security in your company|
|02:25 p.m.||Winn, thrill and loyalize customers|
|03:00 p.m.||Culinary delights and networking at the CRM marketplace|
|04:00 p.m.||Highlight presentation: "Simplify your life" by Werner Tiki Küstenmacher|
|05:30 p.m.||Conclusion at the CRM marketplace|
|07:00 p.m.||Evening event: 30 years CURSOR|
Friday, 20 October 2017
|09:00 a.m.||Congratulations from CURSOR - CRM awards 2017|
|09:15 a.m.||Workshop I - Visit a workshop of your choice|
|10:45 a.m.||Culinary delights and networking at the CRM marketplace|
|11:15 a.m.||Workshop II - Visit a workshop of your choice|
|12:45 p.m.||Together. Thrilling. Thriving.|
|01:00 p.m.||Business lunch and conclusion at the CRM marketplace|
Workshops: Select two
- Analytical CRM / customer value analysis
- b.better with CURSOR and servmark - Next-generation complaint management
- Private customer processes
- Modernize associations digitally with CURSOR-CRM
- Design thinking - Expectations and requirements of the CRM of the future
Please note that German is the official language throughout the CRM Congress and that all presentations will be held in German. Should you need interpreting services, we are happy to find an appropriate interpreter. If you are interested, please contact us via the contact box on the right until 15 September 2017.
Further information about the CRM Congress can be found at the official Congress webpage: www.crm-kongress.de
An English review of last year’s event – including numerous participants’ comments - can be found here.