What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when you visit again at a later date. Some cookies are necessary to enable the site to function properly. Other cookies are advantageous for the visitor: save the user name on the same secure manner, such as the language settings. The cookies are used, you do not need to enter the same information every time you visit a Web site.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily customize to turn off all cookies your browser settings. Please note: If you disable your cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on the site.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
3. Select "menu" then "Options" in your toolbar.
4. Select the tab "privacy" from.
5. Select "is a chronicle Firefox" for "Use custom settings for" out.
6. Remove the "Accept Cookies" mark and save your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the "Tools" then "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Privacy" tab.
4. In the "cookies" to remove the mark and save your settings.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click "Show Advanced Settings".
4. Click the "Privacy" tab on "Content Settings".
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can disable it and save your settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
3. "Accept Cookies" you can specify whether and when to accept cookies from Safari web sites. For more information, click on Help (?).
4. If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, then click "Show Cookies".
Crucial information about customers, market partners, enquiries and orders are lost in the vast flood of daily data. Business processes cannot be continuously processed because vital knowledge is stored away somewhere, collecting dust. Employees are too busy compiling information instead of using it profitably for your company. Does this sound familiar?
What is needed here is a coherent information and communication platform. A software that bundles all information about customers, market partners and business processes and provides them on demand to employees – regardless of time or location. Only this way, the right decisions can be made at the right time.
Therefore, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a topic that can be crucial in your business success. Our applications allow you to sell to, market to and serve your customers flexibly and effectively.
CURSOR Software AG is among the world's leading providers of CRM applications. When we are asked how we would characterise ourselves, we cite the following three main components of our business:
All three combined lead to maximum customer satisfaction. The result is a repurchase quote of 100%, of which we are very proud.
Our company provides your business with a tried and tested set of industry-specific CRM applications, empowering you to consistently deliver superior customer experiences and to establish more profitable customer relationships.
Check out the advantages of these top-of-the-line CRM solutions for your company! We will be glad to assist you.